Kelly Brook nude on August

August 2010 is the most memorable month for Hollywood actress Kelly Brook. Throughout this month, the film stars 'Piranha 3D' is always naked in every job.

As quoted from The Sun, Monday (18/08/2010), 30-year-old actress claims will often appear without clothes during this August. Began in ad films to a sports product.

"In my latest film (Piranha 3D), I appeared naked in the water. I finally figured that if this month is the month I was naked. Everything I do is always naked," said British actress.

In August, Kelly melakoni photocall for adult men's magazines, Playboy will be published in September. Kelly admitted to appear in the magazine is a dream come true.

"Playboy is something that has long been my desire. But I have to make sure that when the time, the concept of the photo and everything was right. Not just naked," he said.
Share This :

Related Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Celebrity Hot Girls - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger